OK, still no sign of my camera anywhere, I'll have to keep looking. I figured I'd just post a list of the things I bought at the AG Outlet in Oshkosh, WI last weekend. They are still in the packages, I really want to open them but I want to take pics of them and I'm patiently waiting to find that camera...it has to be around here somewhere...but I figured most of you know what these items look like so here's my shopping list. Everything I bought was reduced.

Molly's Route 66 Outfit $16
Molly's After School Outfit $16
Molly's Red Skates $6
Softball Outfit(shirt, pants and cap only) $10
Kailey's boogie Board Set $8
Sparkle Keyboard $15
Poolside Plaid Outfit $10
2 Storage Caddys $16 each
Purple Boots from old meet outfit $3
Birkenstock style sandals $3
Old craft books-Molly, Felicity, Addy, Kirsten $3 each

I almost bought the Red and Blue for Two Outfit for the Bitty Twins which is something I've been wanting for awhile but it wasn't marked down and I had already bought more than I planned to so I thought it could wait.